- 6 eggs
- 2 cup milk
- 6 cups flour, sifted
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup oil
- 3 tablespoons baking powder
- 3 teaspoons anise extract
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour 3 loaf pans.
- Beat eggs, add sugar slowly. Beat well.
- Add oil.
- Add the baking powder and flour alternating with the milk and extract.
- Bake for about 40 minutes.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Quick Sweet Bread Recipes