Any Way You Like It Pumpkin Breads
Be creative and add in your favorite fruit like dried cranberries or dates to
make this moist and delectable pumpkin bread that is perfect for a snack or breakfast
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 3 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup Stir Ins (raisins, sweetened dried cranberries or chopped dates)
- 1 (30 ounce) can LIBBY'S® Easy Pumpkin Pie Mix
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup orange juice, apple juice or water
- 2 large eggs
- 2 to 3 tablespoons Sprinkle Ons (chopped nuts, cinnamon sugar, seeds such as: poppy, sesame or sunflower, optional)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease two 8 x 4-inch loaf pans.
- Combine flour, sugar, pumpkin pie spice, baking powder, baking soda and
salt in large bowl.
- Combine pumpkin pie mix, oil, orange juice and eggs in another large bowl.
Pour pumpkin mixture into flour mixture; stir just until moistened.
- Fold in Stir Ins. Spoon batter into prepared pans.
- Sprinkle with your choice of Sprinkle Ons.
- Bake for 50 to 55 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in centers comes
- Cool in pans for 10 minutes; remove to wire rack to cool completely.
Prep: 15 min | Cooking: 50 min | Cooling: 30 min
Yields: 10 slices per loaf (two loaves)
For eight 5 1/2 x 3 1/4-inch mini-loaf disposable pans: Prepare as above. Bake
for 38 to 42 minutes.
For two dozen muffin cups: Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Prepare as above. Bake
for 16 to 18 minutes.
By: Libby's Pumpkin
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
VeryBestBaking.com and Nestlé®
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Quick Sweet Bread Recipes