Apple Sausage Biscuit Bread
Apple Sausage Biscuit Bread is a toasty treat for any family brunch!
Prep: 20 min | Bake: 80 min | Yield: 1 loaf, 8 servings
- 1/2 (12 ounce) package JOHNSONVILLE® Brown Sugar & Honey Breakfast Sausage Links
- 4 (7.5 ounce) cans refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1 (21 ounce) can apple pie filling
- Cook sausage links according to package directions; cool slightly and cut into 1/4 inch slices. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine cinnamon and sugar. Separate biscuits and place into the bowl and lightly toss to coat.
- Gently stir in pie filling and reserved sausage. Transfer into a greased 9 x 5 x 3 inch loaf pan. Evenly distribute all ingredients throughout pan.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 70 to 80 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool for 10 minutes; remove from pan and serve.
- Refrigerate any leftovers.