- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 (8 ounce) carton Dutch apple low-fat yogurt with fruit on the bottom
- 1/2 cup frozen egg substitute, thawed
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons skim milk
- Vegetable cooking spray
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Combine first 7 ingredients in a large bowl; stir well.
- Combine yogurt, egg substitute, oil and milk. Add to flour mixture, stirring
just until dry ingredients are moistened.
- Spoon batter into a 9 x 5-inch loaf pan coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 40 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center
comes out clean.
- Cool in pan for 10 minutes; remove from pan, and let cool completely on a wire
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Quick Sweet Bread Recipes