Applesauce Sweet Bread
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 3 cups sugar
- 1 1/2 cups plus 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1/3 cup plus 2 tablespoons evaporated milk
- 5 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 tablespoon baking soda
- 3 1/2 cups applesauce
- 5 1/3 cups flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- With a mixer, Cream sugar and margarine 3 minutes on medium speed.
- Add evaporated milk, eggs and vanilla extract.
- Add salt and baking soda, then mix for 3 additional minutes.
- Add applesauce and mix for additional 2 minutes.
- Add flour until fully blended. (DO NOT OVER-MIX.)
- Place batter into greased 9 x 13-inch pan. Top with cinnamon and sugar mixture.
- Bake at 300 degrees F until a wooden pick inserted into center comes out dry,
approximately 1 1/2 hours.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Quick Sweet Bread Recipes