As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 can apricot halves, drained
- 1/4 cup apricot brandy or orange juice
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Cream butter and sugar.
- Beat in eggs.
- Mash apricots and mix with brandy or orange juice.
- Sift dry ingredients and fold in alternately with apricot-juice mixture.
- Add pecans, and bake in two greased and floured loaf pans at 350 degrees F for
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Quick Sweet Bread Recipes