Banana Coconut Pudding Bread
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 5 eggs
- 2 cups crushed bananas
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon each salt, baking soda and cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cups walnuts
- 2 small boxes instant coconut cream pudding
- Beat sugar and oil.
- Add eggs and bananas.
- Stir the dry ingredients into this and add the nuts.
- Divide the batter into 3 loaf pans.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 45 to 60 minutes.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Quick Sweet Bread Recipes