Banana Java Bread
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 3 cups biscuit mix
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup strong coffee (instant is fine)
- 1 cup mashed banana
- 1 egg, beaten
- Mix biscuit mix, brown sugar and flour.
- Add coffee, banana and egg, mixing well.
- Grease 2 loaf pans well, using solid shortening.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 50 minutes or until done.
- Cool for 10 minutes in pan.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Quick Sweet Bread Recipes