Blueberry Zucchini Bread
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 cups shredded zucchini
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 pint fresh blueberries
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease 4 mini loaf pans or two 8 x 4 x 2-inch
- In a large bowl, beat together eggs, oil, vanilla extract and sugar.
- Fold in the zucchini.
- Stir in flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda and cinnamon.
- Gently fold in the blueberries.
- Transfer to prepared pans.
- Bake for 50 minutes for the mini loaves and about 65-75 minutes for the full-size
loaves, or until a wooden pick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool for 20 minutes in pans, then turn out onto wire racks to cool completely.