Cherry Vanilla Zucchini Bread
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup canola or vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups grated zucchini
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans or walnuts-optional
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 (4-serving size) box instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 (10 ounce) jar maraschino cherries, drained, rinsed and each cut into 4 pieces
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour two loaf pans.
- Mix together in bowl eggs, oil, sugar, vanilla, zucchini, cherries and nuts.
- In a separate bowl, combine the dry ingredients well; add to zucchini mixture
and mix together well. Pour into prepared pans.
- Bake for 1 hour, or until bread tests done.
You can bake the batter in 4-5 small loaf pans for 35-45 minutes.