Cherry Vanilla Zucchini Bread
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup canola or vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons
- 2 cups grated zucchini
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans or walnuts-optional
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 (4-serving size) box instant vanilla pudding mix
(10 ounce) jar maraschino cherries, drained, rinsed and each
cut into 4 pieces
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour two loaf pans.
- Mix together in bowl eggs, oil, sugar, vanilla, zucchini, cherries and nuts.
- In a separate bowl, combine the dry ingredients well; add to zucchini mixture
and mix together well. Pour into prepared pans.
- Bake for 1 hour, or until bread tests done.
You can bake the batter in 4-5 small loaf pans for 35-45 minutes.
Other quick sweet bread recipes you may like...
Banana Split Bread
Candied Pineapple Macadamia Loaves
Pina Colada Zucchini Bread
Please SHOP HERE to support this site. We are an Amazon affiliate as a means of paying for the high cost of maintaining Recipe Goldmine. Thank you.