Chocolate Zucchini Bread
- 1 ounce unsweetened chocolate
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups grated zucchini
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease 2 loaf pans.
- In a small microwave safe bowl, melt chocolate. Stir occasionally until chocolate
- In a large mixing bowl, combine eggs, sugar, oil, zucchini, vanilla extract and
chocolate. Beat well.
- Sift in the flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon. Stir to blend.
- Pour into prepared loaf pans.
- Bake for 60 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in the center comes out clean.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Quick Sweet Bread Recipes