As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 cups fresh cranberries
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 2 egg whites
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup mashed banana
- Vegetable cooking spray
- Place cranberries in a medium saucepan. Cover and cook over medium heat for 5
minutes or until cranberries begin to pop.
- Uncover and remove from heat.
- Combine sugar and oil in a medium bowl; beat at medium speed of electric mixer
for 2 minutes or until well blended.
- Add egg and egg whites; beat until light and lemon-colored.
- Combine dry ingredients. Add to creamed mixture alternately with banana, mixing
well after each addition.
- Fold in cranberries.
- Pour batter into a 9 x 5-inch loaf pan coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 55 to 60 minutes or until bread tests done, shielding
with aluminum foil the last 15 minutes.
- Cool in pan for 10 minutes; remove from pan, and let cool on a wire rack.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Quick Sweet Bread Recipes