As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 tablespoons frozen orange juice concentrate
- 3 tablespoons shortening plus boiling water to make 3/4 cup
- 1 egg
- 1 cup nuts
- 1 cup cranberries, cut in half
- Grease and flour 1 large or 2 small loaf pans.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Quick Sweet Bread Recipes