Cranberry Cobblestone Bread
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries or dried cherries
- 2 teaspoons orange zest
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 4 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 (11 ounce) packages refrigerated dinner rolls
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 to 3 tablespoons milk
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Bread: Combine cranberries and zest in small bowl, mix lightly.
- In large bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon.
- Unroll dough, separate into 16 rolls. Cut each roll into quarters. Place half
of the dough pieces and half of the butter in a large bowl, and toss gently.
- Sprinkle with half the sugar mixture, tossing to coat evenly.
- Place dough pieces in a 9 x 5-inch loaf pan to cover bottom of pan.
- Sprinkle with half cranberry mixture.
- Repeat layers.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool in pan for 15 minutes.
- Loosen bread from edges of pan, remove to nonstick cooling rack.
- Glaze: Combine confectioners' sugar and milk in small bowl. Drizzle over
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Quick Sweet Bread Recipes