Cranberry Eggnog Bread
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup egg substitute
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup light eggnog
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup rum
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 cup fresh cranberries, washed and well-drained
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat pan(s) with cooking spray.
- Beat egg and egg substitute in large bowl.
- Blend in sugar, eggnog, oil, rum and vanilla extract; beat until smooth.
- Stir together flour, baking powder, salt and nutmeg.
- Mix dry ingredients into eggnog mixture; beat on low just to moisten dry ingredients.
- Gently stir in cranberries.
- Pour batter into prepared pan or pans.
- Bake until fork or tester inserted in center comes out clean, about 50 to 60
minutes for 1 large loaf, 40 to 50 minutes for 2 medium loaves or 35 to 40 minutes
for 3 small loaves.
- Let cool completely.
- Wrap tightly; refrigerate or freeze.
Yield: 1 (9 x 5-inch) loaf or 2 (8 x 3 3/4 -inch) loaves or 3 (5 3/4 x 3 1/4-inch)
Per serving (about 20 servings total): 138 calories; 3.5g fat (24% calories
from fat); 0.5g saturated fat; 20mg cholesterol; 3g protein; 22g carbohydrate; 1g
fiber; 118mg sodium
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Quick Sweet Bread Recipes