Cranberry and White Chocolate Bread
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Vegetable oil spray
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips or chopped white chocolate
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9 x 5-inch loaf pan with vegetable oil spray.
- In a large bowl, combine the cranberries, chocolate, flour, sugar, baking powder
- In a small bowl, combine the milk, butter, eggs and vanilla extract. Beat hard
with a whisk until frothy. Add to the dry ingredients and stir until well incorporated.
Some lumps are okay.
- Pour the batter into the loaf pan.
- Bake for 50 to 60 minutes, or until a cake tester inserted into the center comes
out clean. The top should be crusty and firm.
- Rest in the pan for 10 minutes, then turn out on a rack and cool completely before
Yield: 8 to 10 servings
Approximate values per serving: 355 calories, 12 g fat, 66 mg cholesterol,
7 g protein, 54 g carbohydrates, 1 g fiber, 424 mg sodium, 31 percent calories from
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Quick Sweet Bread Recipes