Cream Cheese Banana Bread
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1 cup mashed bananas
- 2 eggs
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour a 9 x 5-inch loaf pan.
- Combine cream cheese, sugar and butter, mixing until well blended.
- Blend in bananas and eggs.
- Add combined remaining ingredients, mixing just until moistened.
- Pour into prepared loaf pan.
- Bake for 1 hour and 10 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in the center
comes out clean.
- Cool for 5 minutes.
- Remove from pan and serve with additional cream cheese.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Quick Sweet Bread Recipes