Dutch Oven Orange Blossom
This fun and sweet bread not only looks great but tastes wonderful too.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 6 Rhodes Texas™ White Rolls, thawed
- 1 orange peel, grated
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- Thaw rolls until soft ( about 1 1/2 hours at room temperature).
- Mix sugar, orange peel and butter.
- Cut each roll into four pieces. Stretch each piece to about three inches
and dip into melted butter and sugar mixture, coat thoroughly.
- Put one piece in center of a 9-inch round sprayed baking pan, and surround
with remaining pieces in spiral pattern.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let rise until double.
- Remove wrap. Place baking pan in the bottom of Dutch oven.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Remove from pan immediately.
- Citrus Glaze: Combine powdered sugar, butter and juice and mix until thin.
- Glaze blossom while warm.
Prep Time: 10 min | Cook Time: 25 min | Yield: 12 servings
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Quick Sweet Bread Recipes