Easy Cinnamon Bread
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1/2 cup shortening
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup nuts
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Bread: Cream the sugar, shortening and vanilla extract.
- Add eggs and buttermilk.
- Blend in baking soda, baking powder and flour.
- Pour into greased loaf pan.
- Topping: Mix sugar, nuts and cinnamon together.
- Cut the topping into batter for a marbleized effect.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 to 40 minutes.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Quick Sweet Bread Recipes