Famous Hawaiian Hunky Bunch Mango Bread
This freezes well and can be sliced and toasted. It also makes excellent French
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 cup grated coconut
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 2 cups fresh mango, diced
- 3 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- Mix flour, sugar, salt, cinnamon and baking soda.
- Add coconut and raisins.
- Add mango. Mix well, then add eggs, vanilla extract and vegetable
oil until blended. Don't over-mix.
- Butter 4 loaf pans, 2 1/2 x 5-inch or 2 larger loaf pans.
- Fill pans 2/3 full and bake at 350 degrees F for 55 minutes for the smaller
pans and 1 hour for the larger pans.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Quick Sweet Bread Recipes