Festive Cherry Bread
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (16 ounce) jar Durkee Maraschino Cherries (1 1/2 cups chopped cherries, 2/3 cup juice)
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup Durkee Flaked Coconut
- 1 1/2 cups chopped walnuts, pecans or almonds
- 3 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Dice cherries and reserve cherry juice.
- Beat sugar and eggs together.
- Add cherries, coconut and nuts.
- Combine flour, baking powder and salt.
- Add flour mixture and cherry juice alternately to the egg mixture.
- Bake in 2 greased and floured 9 x 5-inch loaf pans at 350 degrees F for 60 to
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Quick Sweet Bread Recipes