Fig Newton Sweet Bread
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 beaten eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 10 Fig Newtons
- Bread: Combine all ingredients together.
- Put batter into a loaf pan.
- Swirl in filling and bake at 350 degrees F for 1 hour 45 minutes.
- Filling: Crumble together and swirl into the batter with a knife to marbleize.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Quick Sweet Bread Recipes