Finger Lake Grape Bread
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 3 large eggs, beaten
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 3 cups flour
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3/4 to 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 3 cups Concord grape skins*
* If Concord grapes are not available, substitute a sweet blue grape used
for juice making.
- In large bowl, combine all ingredients, except grape skins.
- When well-blended, gently fold in grape skins.
- Pour batter into 2 well-oiled 5 x 9-inch loaf pans.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 1 hour or until tester comes out clean.
- Let stand 5 minutes before removing from pans.
Yield: 2 loaves
Posted by FootsieBear at Recipe Goldmine on 9/17/2001 6:43 am.
Source: Junior League of Rochester, New York
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Quick Sweet Bread Recipes