Frosted Peach Bread
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 (16 ounce) can peaches, drained, reserving 1 tablespoon liquid
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon peach liquid
- 1 teaspoon corn syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F and grease loaf pan.
- Cream together butter, sugar and brown sugar until fluffy.
- Chop peaches and stir in.
- Add remaining ingredients. Mix well.
- Pour into prepared loaf pan and bake for 60 to 70 minutes or until a wooden pick
comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and cool for 10 minutes.
- Remove loaf from pan. Cool completely on wire rack.
- When cooled, spread Icing over it.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Quick Sweet Bread Recipes