- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup butter
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup nuts
- 2 lemons
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Cream butter.
- Add sifted flour, baking powder and sugar.
- Add eggs alternately with milk.
- Add rind from 2 lemons and walnuts, if desired.
- Pour into a loaf pan and bake at 350 degrees F for 1 hour.
- Glaze: Mix 1/2 cup sugar with juice from the two lemons and pour over the bread
while it is hot in the pan.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Quick Sweet Bread Recipes