Lemon Yogurt Loaf
- 3/4 cup plus 2 teaspoons lemon yogurt, divided
- 1/2 cup dried apricots
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar, divided
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon peel
- 2 cups self-rising flour*
* or place 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder and 1/2 teaspoon salt in a measuring
cup. Add all-purpose flour to measure 1 cup (do this twice).
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- In a blender, combine 3/4 cup yogurt and apricots; cover and process until smooth.
- In a mixing bowl, cream the butter and 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar.
- Beat in the eggs, lemon peel and yogurt mixture; mix well.
- Add flour just until combined.
- Spoon into a greased 8 x 4-inch loaf pan.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 60 to 65 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted near
the center comes out clean.
- Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Combine the remaining yogurt and confectioners' sugar; drizzle over loaf.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Quick Sweet Bread Recipes