Lemon Yogurt Poppy Seed Bread
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup poppy seeds
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 cups lemon yogurt
- 2 tablespoons fresh squeezed lemon juice
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F. Grease two loaf pans or 1 large Bundt pan.
- Sift together the flour, salt, baking soda and baking powder; stir in seeds.
- Beat the eggs in a large bowl.
- Add the oil and sugar; cream well.
- Add the yogurt and lemon juice.
- Spoon into prepared pan(s).
- Bake for 1 hour.
Yield: 2 loaves
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Quick Sweet Bread Recipes