- 1/2 cup Crisco
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup lemonade concentrate
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/3 cup lemonade concentrate
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Cream together Crisco, sugar and eggs.
- Add milk and the 1/4 cup lemonade concentrate.
- Sift together flour and baking powder. Add to Crisco mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 60 minutes in loaf pan.
- Cool, then pour the 1/3 cup lemonade concentrate over the bread.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Quick Sweet Bread Recipes