Loaded Zucchini Bread
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups shredded zucchini
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 cup crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/2 cup coconut
- 1 cup chopped nuts (optional)
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F. Grease and flour two large loaf pans.
- Mix together eggs, sugar and oil.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Divide batter equally between loaf pans.
- Bake for 1 hour.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Quick Sweet Bread Recipes