- 2 1/2 cups finely diced mango
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 cups granulated sugar
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Grease and flour two 9 x 5-inch loaf pans. Heat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Sprinkle diced mangoes with lemon juice and set aside to marinate.
- In a large bowl, mix the flour, cinnamon, baking soda, salt and sugar.
- In another bowl, beat the eggs and oil together.
- Blend the mangoes into the egg and oil mixture.
- To complete the batter, mix the mango-egg mixture with the flour mixture.
- Add the walnuts. Blend well.
- Pour the batter into the two pans, dividing equally.
- Bake for 50 to 60 minutes.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Quick Sweet Bread Recipes