Those who do not care for mincemeat will not even know that it is an ingredient.
- 2 1/2 cups unbleached flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- Pinch of salt (optional)
- 1 (27 ounce) jar mincemeat
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons dark rum (optional)
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Mix together the flour, baking soda and salt.
- Combine remaining ingredients.
- Stir both mixtures together and spoon into either one greased medium loaf pan
or five mini-loaf pans.
- Bake at 300 degrees F for 1 1/2 to 2 hours (1 loaf) or about 45 minutes for mini-loaves.
Test with a wooden pick for doneness.
- Let the bread cool for 10 minutes before removing from the pan.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Quick Sweet Bread Recipes