Miracle Whip Banana Bread
- 1 cup Miracle Whip (or mayonnaise)
- 1 cup mashed ripe banana (about 3-4 medium bananas)
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine Miracle Whip and banana.
- In separate bowl combine remaining ingredients.
- Add dry mixture to wet mixture and mix well.
- Pour into greased loaf pan.
- Bake for 55-65 minutes.
- Let stand 10 minutes.
- Remove from pan and cool completely.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Quick Sweet Bread Recipes