Moist and Delicious Cranberry Bread
Not only is it moist but it's also very delicious. I always double the recipe
just to have an extra loaf just hanging around to eat.
- 2 cups flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup cranberries ( fresh or frozen, washed and chopped or halved, I use my food processor)
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- 1 beaten egg
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup orange juice
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Sift dry ingredients together in a bowl.
- Add cranberries and nuts, mixing to combine.
- In a small bowl, add egg, orange juice and oil whisking slightly together. Add
to the first mixture and mix just to combine.
- Pour into a greased loaf pan and bake for 1 hour or until cake tester inserted
comes out clean.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Quick Sweet Bread Recipes