Deerfield Inn New England
Apple Cheddar Bread
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 cups self-rising flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup chopped cashews, walnuts, or pecans
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 1/2 cup (1 medium apple) baking apple, peeled and finely chopped
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) sharp Cheddar cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup milk
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Butter a 9 x 5-inch loaf pan. In a large bowl combine the sugar, flour, cinnamon
- In a separate bowl combine eggs, butter, apples, cheese and milk. Add to sugar
- Spread batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 1 hour. Cover with foil if it gets brown too quickly.
Yield: 1 loaf
Posted by bettyboop50 at Recipe Goldmine April 29, 2001.
Source: Deerfield Inn, Deerfield, MA
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Quick Sweet Bread Recipes