- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Rind of 1 orange, boiled and cut into very small pieces
- Beat egg, then add milk. Sift dry ingredients together and add to egg-milk mixture.
- Add melted butter and orange rind. This makes a stiff dough.
- Put into loaf pan and let rise 20 minutes.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Quick Sweet Bread Recipes