Orange Marmalade Bread
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup coarsely broken walnuts
- 1 tablespoon grated orange rind
- 1 cup orange marmalade
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup orange juice or milk
- 2 tablespoons melted butter or oil
- Sift flour, baking powder, salt and sugar into a large bowl. Add walnuts and
orange rind; stir to coat evenly.
- In a separate bowl, beat marmalade, eggs, orange juice and melted butter until
blended. Add to dry ingredients and mix until thoroughly moistened. Bake in a well-greased
9 x 5-inch loaf pan in a preheated 350 degrees F oven for 1 hour or until cake tests
- Cool on a rack for 10 minutes before removing from pan.
- Cool thoroughly before cutting.
- Serve in thin slices with cream cheese whipped with additional orange marmalade.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Quick Sweet Bread Recipes