Orange Pecan Quick Bread
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup frozen orange juice concentrate
- 3/4 cup evaporated milk
- 2 teaspoons orange rind
- 2 tablespoons melted margarine or butter
- Sift flour, baking powder, salt and sugar together.
- Beat eggs in a separate bowl until thick and ivory color.
- Add water, juice, and evaporated milk. Blend well; add orange rind and margarine.
- Add flour mixture to egg mixture and stir only until well blended.
- Add nuts.
- Pour into a greased and floured loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 50 minutes or
until a wooden pick inserted in the center comes out clean.
Posted by kdipaolo at Recipe Goldmine April 30, 2001.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Quick Sweet Bread Recipes