Orange Pecan Quick Bread
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup frozen orange juice concentrate
- 3/4 cup evaporated milk
- 2 teaspoons orange rind
- 2 tablespoons melted margarine or butter
- Sift flour, baking powder, salt and sugar together.
- Beat eggs in a separate bowl until thick and ivory color.
- Add water, juice, and evaporated milk. Blend well; add orange rind and margarine.
- Add flour mixture to egg mixture and stir only until well blended.
- Add nuts.
- Pour into a greased and floured loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 50 minutes or
until a wooden pick inserted in the center comes out clean.
Posted by kdipaolo at Recipe Goldmine April 30, 2001.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Quick Sweet Bread Recipes