Orange Slice Nut Bread
- 1 cup orange slice candy, cut fine and sprinkled with 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup mashed bananas
- 2 1/2 cups sifted flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup pecans or English walnuts
- 1 cup milk
- Mix all, and put into a greased loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for about one hour.
- Let stand overnight before slicing.
May be frozen.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.