Orange Slice Nut Bread
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 cup orange slice candy, cut fine and sprinkled with 1 tablespoon granulated
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup mashed bananas
- 2 1/2 cups sifted flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup pecans or English walnuts
- 1 cup milk
- Mix all, and put into a greased loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for about one hour.
- Let stand overnight before slicing.
May be frozen.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Quick Sweet Bread Recipes