Peach of a Biscuit Loaf
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/3 cup chopped nuts
- 1/3 cup peach preserves
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 cans biscuits (20 biscuits)
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 3 to 4 teaspoons milk
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a large loaf pan.
- Loaf: In a small saucepan, melt butter.
- Stir in chopped nuts, peach preserves, and cinnamon. Set aside.
- Separate the biscuits.
- Spread about 1 teaspoon of the preserve mixture on one
side of each biscuit, then fold in half, preserve side in.
- Place biscuits with the fold side down in the greased loaf pan, forming rows.
- Spread remaining preserve mixture over tops of the biscuits.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes until golden brown.
- Remove from the pan immediately, turning upside down on a plate.
- Glaze: Mix the powdered sugar with the milk, and drizzle over the warm loaf.
Posted by kdipaolo at recipegoldmine.com.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Quick Sweet Bread Recipes