Peach of a Biscuit Loaf
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/3 cup chopped nuts
- 1/3 cup peach preserves
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 cans biscuits (20 biscuits)
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 3 to 4 teaspoons milk
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a large loaf pan.
- Loaf: In a small saucepan, melt butter.
- Stir in chopped nuts, peach preserves, and cinnamon. Set aside.
- Separate the biscuits.
- Spread about 1 teaspoon of the preserve mixture on one
side of each biscuit, then fold in half, preserve side in.
- Place biscuits with the fold side down in the greased loaf pan, forming rows.
- Spread remaining preserve mixture over tops of the biscuits.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes until golden brown.
- Remove from the pan immediately, turning upside down on a plate.
- Glaze: Mix the powdered sugar with the milk, and drizzle over the warm loaf.
Posted by kdipaolo at recipegoldmine.com.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Quick Sweet Bread Recipes