- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 cups sliced, peeled, fresh peaches
- 3 tablespoons frozen orange juice concentrate, undiluted and thawed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Cream together the butter and sugar, beating well.
- Add eggs, one at a time.
- Combine flour, baking powder, salt, baking soda and cinnamon.
- Add to creamed mixture alternately with peaches, ending with flour.
- Stir in orange juice and vanilla extract.
- Pour into a greased and floured 8 x 4 1/2-inch loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 1 hour.
- Cool for 10 minutes before removing from the pan.