Peach Cobbler Bread
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans or toasted almonds
- 1/4 to 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 1/2 cups peeled diced peaches
- 1 2/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- Grease a 9 x 5 x 3-inch loaf pan. Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Topping: Mix ingredients and set aside.
- Bread: In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar.
- Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Beat in water and extracts.
- Combine flour, baking soda, salt and baking powder; gradually add to the creamed
- Stir in peaches.
- Pour batter into loaf pan and sprinkle with topping.
- Bake for 50-55 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted near the center comes
- Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Quick Sweet Bread Recipes