Peaches and Cream Bread
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 12 Rhodes rolls, thawed and risen
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons flour
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (16 ounce) can sliced peaches, drained and thinly sliced
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3 1/2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Fresh peach slices, if desired
- Bread: Press 6 rolls together and roll into a 10-inch circle. Place in a 9-inch springform
pan sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- Beat together cream cheese, sugar, flour, egg yolk and vanilla extract. Spread
evenly over dough.
- Arrange peaches evenly over cream cheese mixture.
- Press remaining
6 rolls together and roll to a 10-inch circle. Place over peaches. Cover with sprayed
plastic wrap. Let rise until double.
- Remove wrap and bake at 350 degrees F for 15 minutes.
- With a sharp knife, make several slits in top layer. Bake an additional 15 to
- Topping: Combine ingredients. Spread over baked bread and continue baking for
- Cool completely and garnish with fresh peaches if desired.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Quick Sweet Bread Recipes