Peachy Oatmeal Bread
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons buttermilk
- 1 cup canned peaches, drained and blended in blender
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 cup oatmeal
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Mix sugar, butter and eggs.
- Stir in buttermilk and blended peaches.
- Stir in flour, oatmeal, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Pour into a greased loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 50 to 60 minutes.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Quick Sweet Bread Recipes