Peanut Butter Bread
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2/3 cup peanut butter
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- Sift the first 4 ingredients together.
- Mix the milk into the peanut butter very well, blend in the honey.
- Add the peanut butter mixture to the dry ingredients and beat well.
- Turn into a buttered loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes.
Tastes even better on the second day!
Posted by JBic01 at Recipe Goldmine 8/1/02 10:00:33 am.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Quick Sweet Bread Recipes