Peanut Butter and Jelly Banana Bread
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup mashed bananas
- 3/4 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup strawberry preserves or other preserves
- Combine all ingredients except preserves. Beat at medium speed until well mixed,
2 to 3 minutes.
- Spread half of batter in greased 9 x 5-inch loaf pan.
- Spread preserves over layer.
- Top with remaining batter.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 60 to 70 minutes, or until a wooden pick comes out clean.
- Cool for 5 minutes.
- Remove from pan. Cool completely before slicing.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Quick Sweet Bread Recipes