- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs, slightly beaten
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 cups peeled and grated pears
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Combine first six ingredients in a large bowl. Make a well in center of mixture.
- Combine remaining ingredients and add to dry mixture, stirring just until moistened.
- Spoon into two greased 8 x 4 1/2-inch loaf pans.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 65 minutes or until done.
- Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan.