Persimmon Nut Bread
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup margarine
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup persimmon pulp
- 1/2 cup chopped almonds or pecans
- Sift together flour and baking soda.
- Cream together sugar and margarine.
- Add eggs and beat again.
- Combine the two mixtures.
- Add persimmon pulp and chopped nuts.
- Place in two small, lightly greased loaf pans.
- Bake at 325 degrees F until cooked through, about 35 minutes.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Quick Sweet Bread Recipes