Pina Colada Bread
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/4 cups oil
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon coconut extract
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon orange extract
- 1/4 cup pineapple juice, drained from crushed pineapple
- 1/2 teaspoon grated orange zest
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained well
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup chopped maraschino cherries
- 1/2 cup chopped macadamia or other nuts (optional)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour well two 7 x 4-inch loaf pans.
- Beat eggs slightly.
- Stir in oil and sugar.
- Add extracts, pineapple juice and orange zest.
- In a separate bowl, soft together flour, salt, baking soda and cinnamon. Add
to egg mixture and mist just until ingredients are moistened.
- Gently stir in crushed pineapple, coconut, maraschino cherries and nuts. Do not
stir too much or bread will be heavy.
- Pour into prepared loaf pans.
- Bake for 45 to 50 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted comes out clean.
- Let cool in pan for 10 minutes before removing.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.