Pina Colada Zucchini Bread
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 3 cups peeled and grated raw zucchini*
- 3 cups granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 cups vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup (20 ounce can) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon coconut flavoring
- 1 teaspoon rum flavoring
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- Mix the first four ingredients and beat for two minutes.
- Add the pineapple, extract and two flavorings.
- Sift flour, baking powder, salt and baking soda. Add and mix well.
- Stir in the nuts.
- Bake in three greased and floured 9 x 5-inch loaf pans for 40-50 minutes at
350 degrees F (until tester comes out clean).
Yield: 3 loaves
* Frozen zucchini also works. Thaw and drain very well. The baked bread also
freezes very well.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Quick Sweet Bread Recipes