Pina Colada Zucchini Bread
You will love the tropical flavors in this Pina Colada Zucchini Bread.
- 3 cups peeled and grated raw zucchini*
- 3 cups granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 cups vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup (20 ounce can) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon coconut flavoring
- 1 teaspoon rum flavoring
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 cups chopped nuts (optional)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour three 9 x 5-inch loaf pans.
Or use our Magic Pan Release.
- Mix the first four ingredients and beat for two minutes.
- Add the pineapple, vanilla extract and two flavorings.
- Sift flour, baking powder, salt and baking soda.
- If using, stir the nuts into the dry mixture.
- Add all to the wet ingredients and mix well.
- Bake in prepared loaf pans for 40-50 minutes (until tester comes out
Yield: 3 loaves
* Frozen zucchini also works. Thaw and drain very well. The baked bread also
freezes very well.
Recipe Goldmine is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. This is without any additional cost to you.