Pina Colada Zucchini Bread
- 3 cups peeled and grated raw zucchini*
- 3 cups granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 cups vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup (20 ounce can) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon coconut flavoring
- 1 teaspoon rum flavoring
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- Mix the first four ingredients and beat for two minutes.
- Add the pineapple, extract and two flavorings.
- Sift flour, baking powder, salt and baking soda. Add and mix well.
- Stir in the nuts.
- Bake in three greased and floured 9 x 5-inch loaf pans for 40-50 minutes at
350 degrees F (until tester comes out clean).
Yield: 3 loaves
* Frozen zucchini also works. Thaw and drain very well. The baked bread also
freezes very well.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Quick Sweet Bread Recipes