- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cups walnuts or pecans, chopped
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup crushed pineapple with juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9 x 5 x 3-inch loaf pan.
- In large bowl combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and nuts. Set
- In mixing bowl beat eggs lightly. Add butter and sugar, beating until smooth.
- Stir in pineapple and vanilla extract.
- Add the flour mixture to pineapple mixture,
stirring just to combine, do not over-mix. Spoon into prepared pan.
- Bake for 1 hour or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Allow to stand for 10 minutes before removing from pan. Cool completely before wrapping
Makes 1 loaf.
Pineapple Cheese Loaf: Add 1 cup grated cheddar cheese.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Quick Sweet Bread Recipes